|Crystal River ~ Homosassa ~ Homosassa Springs ~ Vacation Rentals on Private Island|
Paradise Found posts this page in an effort to keep the guests
informed as to the current policies adopted by Paradise Found. These
guidelines are enforced to maintain the beautiful and tranquil setting
our guests have come to enjoy. Please read our policies and you too will
appreciate knowing that your stay here will be an enjoyable experience.
We ask that all our guests that stay here, leave the homes and
island the way they found them. You may view the checklist below:
Due to the abuse our island homes have taken, and number of extra people not registered, we now have you sign a invoice stating you have been advised that if you have more guests than you paid for, you will be fined $250. You may have up to the 8 guests per home overnight as long as they are paid for. If you have day guest coming for more than a hour, there is a day charge of $10 entitling them to use the pool, spas, kayaks, canoes, with a maximum of total guest count of 12 per home unless otherwise arranged. Day guest must off property by 11pm or will be charged as over nigth guest.
Check-out by 10am sharp!
Unless previously arranged in writing
The following procedures are designed for each Guest to leave the home and island as found. Failure to abide will result in a cleaning fee of $50 - $250, depending on how dirty the home is left. Please respect the island by not littering or discarding cigarette butts on the ground.
1) All trash is to be removed and placed outside of unit in trash containers.
2) All dishes are to be washed or placed in dishwasher and started before departure.
3) Microwave, refrigerator, countertops, stove and range to be wiped down and cleaned.
4) All keys and gate controllers left on counter for check-out no later than 11am. Late departure must be arranged previously or a $50 fee per hour will be charged.
5) All soiled bath, beach and kitchen towels are to be left in bath tub - please leave bed linens on beds and we'll remove them.
6) Sweep or vacuum all tile areas of the home.
Cleaning products are provided. Toilet paper and Paper towles to start off with are provided
Any and all damage to the home or negligence resulting in damage to the home or contents will result in costs to repair being deducted from the security deposit. Homes are inspected after each rental use. If the home is left in good condition, clean and with no problems, the security deposit will be returned by Paradise Found Island, usually within 10 business days, no more than 30 days. The refundable security deposit will be reflected on the credit card used to make reservations.